September 28, 2010

Have You Already Visited The Volksfest?

Das Riesenrad beweist es - es ist Volksfest auf dem Cannstatter Wasen. Schon da gewesen? Das merkwürdige blaue Gebäude im Vordergrund ist kein Dampfer, auch wenn der Neckar gleich nebenan vorbei fließt. Es ist das "Leuze", eines von vielen Mineralbädern in Stuttgart.
The big wheel shows it - there is Volksfest at the Cannstatt Wasen area. Have you already visited it? Do you notice the curious blue building in the foreground? It's not a boat although the river Neckar bypasses next to this building. This is one ouf many indoor swimming pools with mineral water.

5 comments:

Bill said...

Good grief, yet another festival. That's great, I think I'll have to move to Stuttgart.

Hilda said...

What a fantastic location for a fair!

Halcyon said...

I hope I haven't missed our Volksfest! We went one year, but it was not really that exciting.

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

FEstivals are great fun, I like the indoor swimming pool building, it's a geat design.

Lowell said...

Reminds me of one of our traveling carnivals. Mineral waters sounds nice to the skin!