January 11, 2012

The Zickle

Dieses offensichtlich selbsthergestellte Wirtshauszeichen hat meine Aufmerksamkeit erregt.
This apparently self-made restaurant signboard has attracted my attention.
Auch der schwäbisch klingende Name des Restaurants (typisches "le" am Ende) klingt ebenfalls interessant.
The Swabian-sounding name "Zickle" (notice the "le" which is a belittlement and means small goat) of this restaurant sounds interesting too.
Aber hier ist kein schwäbsiches Restautrant mehr, sondern ein italienisches. Ich hab's noch nicht besuchen können, aber es soll dennoch gemütlich sein.
But there isn't no more a Swabian wine tavern. Now it is an Italian restaurant. I'm pinched for time in the moment. Therefore I'm not able to stop for a bite to eat. I've read about a cosy and cordial place.

1 comment:

Jørgen Carlsen said...

Funny sign - I think I would have noticed it too and taken a photo.