April 13, 2012

Refreshment For Body And Soul

Obwohl die Kirche St. Martin eine katholische Kirche ist, war mir der Zugang verwehrt. Zu gern hätte ich mich im Innern dieses kleinen Kirchleins umgesehen. So hatte ich dann aber auch keine Lust (und auch keine Zeit) mehr zu einer Einkehr ins "Jägerstüble".
On the right there is the Catholic church named St. Martin. Unfortunately the entrance remained locked for me. I wanted to see the inside of this lovely small church. Therefore I had no mind to stop for a bite to drink in the tavern named "Jägerstüble".

2 comments:

Jørgen Carlsen said...

The church is indeed small, but it would have been interesting to have a look inside. I often take a look inside churches, but the purpose is culturel for me.

Lowell said...

I've always said "If the church is locked, head for the tavern!" :-)

Nice post!