June 17, 2012

Now I'm A Fire Marshal

Meine Kollegen, die Herren Weimert und Schubert, haben mich wohl während meiner Ausbildung zum Brandschutzhelfer fotografiert - übrigens recht vielen Dank dafür. Es war aber auch eine wahnsinnig interessante und lehrreiche Veranstaltung.
Thanks to my colleagues, Messrs. Weimert and Schubert, for making photos during my apprenticeship as fire marshal. It was really an interesting and informative event.
Nein, ich habe mein Übungsfeuer wirklich gelöscht. Das Feuer hinter mir war für die nächste Lehrgangsteilnehmerin gedacht.
I really have put out my training fire. The fire which is blazing behind me was to put out by the next training course attendee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done, Fire Marshal Steffen. It's a good thing to know how to stop a fire!
Have a great week :)